The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A, rp about The Hunger Games! No canon charries allowed, they're not as much fun. The detailed rules will be posted below.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavvie
Admin

District 10 Empty
PostSubject: District 10   District 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:20 am

Two people can sign up.
Back to top Go down
https://panem.forummotion.com
Lavvie
Admin

District 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10   District 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 am

Name: Lavinia Epainos
District: 10
Appearance: 4'7", slender, tiny, straight red hair, blue eyes, freckles.
Weapon (Added after the Cornucopia Bloodbath, one weapon per person):
RP Sample: I hide in a tree, panting. I outran the District 9 team. Since they are from the hunting district, they could easily shoot my head off. Luckily, I can sprint. I am tiny for my age, so people wouldn't expect me to be much of a contender, but I have flawless aim and I can outrun anyone. Plus, it's much easier to find hiding places.
Back to top Go down
https://panem.forummotion.com
PatrickforPeeta

District 10 Empty
PostSubject: If i form an alliance with you that would be really good two of us   District 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Im 5" and your 4"7 me an you are fast i can out run just about anyone, run a mile in 5 mins an 49 seconds and can make arrows and bows and with the right resources a spear, fishing rods, shovels and hammers can make traps and am a hunter i would be very useful to you and i am not a career i injured the male career when he attacked me in school i got hated by my district that is why i had to enter my name 89 time to feed my family enough for about 8 months in case i die my father is a very skilled craftsmen but since my incident has been suspend from work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10   District 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10
Page 1 of 1