The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A, rp about The Hunger Games! No canon charries allowed, they're not as much fun. The detailed rules will be posted below.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavvie
Admin

District 12 Empty
PostSubject: District 12   District 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 am

Two people can sign up.
Back to top Go down
https://panem.forummotion.com
Wanderer

Wanderer

District 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12   District 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 am

Name: Wanda
District: 12
Appearance: 4 ft 10, long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim
Weapon:
RP Sample:
The Reaping was what brought me to the realisation that I was going to die. There was no way I could win. All the competitors had much more of a chance of winning. These games were all on chance, and coming from the poorest district didn't help my odds. I had two choices: win and live, or lose and die. I already knew which side of that bet I was on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/x-AlwaysAttract-x
planatronics

planatronics

District 12 Empty
PostSubject: My character "Alex"   District 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

Name: Alex
District: 12
Appearance: 5 ft 6 in, brown eyes, brown hair, tall muscular build
Weapon:
RP Sample: On the day of the reaping i would probably be the only person in district 12 that would be excited or today, as we reach the waiting area, and they ask for a male volunteer I automatically raise my hand. For some the games may be a death sentence, for me it is an oppurtunity for my family to gain some respect. Being the oldest of 2 brothers and 2 sisters, no father and mother that broke down after his death I feel inclined to make sure the rest of my family can survive. i do everything around the house from cooking to tucking in my youngest sister, it's a tough life but it has provided me with skills that I will find very useful in the arena like trapping, knowing what plants are safe, and using a variety of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12   District 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Before We Get Started... :: Sign Up-
Jump to: