The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A, rp about The Hunger Games! No canon charries allowed, they're not as much fun. The detailed rules will be posted below.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex's "house"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planatronics

planatronics

Alex's "house" Empty
PostSubject: Alex's "house"   Alex's "house" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

In a home with 4 kids and a mom that broke down after our fathers death and me, seeing as I am the oldest of 4 kids has to singlehandedly take care of 3 other kids and a mother who only lies in bed and weeps.
Back to top Go down
planatronics

planatronics

Alex's "house" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's "house"   Alex's "house" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 am

Today was my brother, Marcus's 12th birthday. Even though we can never get anything fancy around our household, I always try to get my brothers and sisters something special for their birthday's.

For Marcus's birthday the whole family pitched in to help make him his own crossbow which I would teach him to use out in the woods hunting. And even though we could not keep the present in the house we did our best to build a hiding place for it in a tree.

And the thing that really made the night special was the wax that the girl, Wanda gave me earlier in the day.

Even though we could not afford a cake we made cake shaped boar steak with 12 wax candles on it.
Back to top Go down

Alex's "house"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Before the Games :: District 12-
Jump to: