The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A, rp about The Hunger Games! No canon charries allowed, they're not as much fun. The detailed rules will be posted below.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of The Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavvie
Admin

The Rules of The Games Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of The Games   The Rules of The Games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 am

1. No sexual talk, cursing or racially offensive comments.
2. Be kind to other members
3. The only weapons allowed in the Arena are the ones in the Cornucopia.
4. Do not step out of your circle until there are 25 posts under the topic "The Cornucopia."
5. You can only kill someone if they are sleeping, vulnerable, or you both engage in battle.
6. 2 Mods will be assigned the task of deciding whether deaths are official. They will also be players. If one of the Mods is killed, the other will decide whether it is official.
7. The Bloodbath at the Cornucopia: Rules for that are posted there.
8. The games will begin after we have 24 members all set up. We will have a Reaping on the first day, Meet Your Stylist and the parade the next day, Training for the next 2 days (We're skipping the interview),and 25 posts under the topic "The Cornucopia"the day after that. The next day, the games begin!
9. Once a player is declared dead, they go back to THE SAME DISTRICT and make a new character.
10. Only one character per account, please.
Back to top Go down
https://panem.forummotion.com
tutle-tutle-tutle-tutle

tutle-tutle-tutle-tutle

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of The Games   The Rules of The Games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 am

[quote="Lavvie"]
2. Be kind to other members

? Isn't this the hunger games Razz
Back to top Go down
0m3ga's Z3r0

0m3ga's Z3r0

Location : Sealand, the floating Micronation just off of the coast of what was once England. Yes, it exists. Look it up.

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of The Games   The Rules of The Games I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 am

Yea, I want to say that Lavvie is referring to Out-Of-Character posts. Not all of the characters are going to be nice all the time, obviously, so the least the creators can do is be polite to each other. At least, that's the impression that I got. ^^

One question, though: If we are required to go back to the same district, then that district will be our district, yes? So I simply must ask: at the end of the Games, will we have to scramble to claim new districts, or will we be kept in the same one permanently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of The Games   The Rules of The Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules of The Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Before We Get Started... :: The Rules-
Jump to: