The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A, rp about The Hunger Games! No canon charries allowed, they're not as much fun. The detailed rules will be posted below.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tutle-tutle-tutle-tutle

tutle-tutle-tutle-tutle

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 am

Me and my brother (Shok) invent little, convenient things the richer people would buy to put food on the table. Today Shok had an idea. Instead of making something for the rich portion of the district, (which is relatively small,) he wanted to make something for the illegal hunters of district 3. I don't know any illegal hunters in district 3, but I guess my brother knows a few of them. So we decide to make an automatically reloading crossbow. I mentioned that most of them would probably just use a bow, but Shok just laughs. I ignore that. The entire design wraps around your body, and pulling the trigger activates a lever that pulls an arrow into the shaft. The fence bordering district 3 is electric, so we have to find the spot where the current breaks. We slip under the fence and head to The Clearing. It's where all the hunters meet. Shok talks with the head hunter I guess, and they buy all of our crossbows. We head home, we're almost there when 8 peacekeepers ambush us. They let me go, but gang up on Shok. I can't describe what they did to him, by the time they were done, he barely looked like himself. I carried/dragged him home, and mom tells me he'll be out for 3 weeks. The peacekeepers probably tried to kill him. Everyday after that, The Clearing is where I sell and trade for everything. I can't stand all of the richer people anymore. Most of the rich people here are suck ups to the peacekeepers and the Capitol. Shok told me that Dad was killed, but I never believed it until what happened to Shok. I made friends with a lot of the hunters. The Clearing soon becomes like my second home, The only thing to do or go, I have to sell all of my inventions to compensate for Shok.
Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 1 of 1